lördag 30 januari 2010

I know your every move.

you'll never make me stay so take your weight off of me I know your every move so won't you just let me be I've been here times before but I was to blind to see that you seduce every woman this time you won't seduce me he's saying that's ok Hey baby do what you please I have the stuff the you want I am the thing that you need he looked me deep in the eyes he's touchin' me so to start he says there's no turnin' back he trapped me in his heart

he's says that's ok Hey baby do what you want I'll be your night lovin' thing I'll be the freak you can taunt And I don't care what you say I want to go too far I'll be your everything If you make me a star



dagen startade med fysträning i 2 h. skönt.. sen "samtal" med tränarn. gick brabrabrabra. det blir vad man gör det till! bara o tuta & köra nu. ta alla chanser man får, simple stuff. (barskolan-09)

ikv ska jag hänga med tjejorna, ska kanske ut o shakaaa lite ass också. först blir det hockey TIMRÅ-LINKÖPING med LT!

jag & LT på grönan i somras.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar