tisdag 2 februari 2010

I’ll be alright just by beeing your fool



you’ve been a bomb and I’ve been watching you blow
you’ve been a friend and I’ve been watching you go
you can’t do right, I came to doubt from the fall
you came to be heard, I came to answer your call
oh friend of mine when will you need me again
you come and go, now would you care to explain
you’re like a wind you keep on blowing away
why must you go when you could easily stay?
go let it out, go let it out but come back to me soon
go get it out, go get it out but be back before noon
oh friend of mine when will you need me again
your whole life is on fire like so many other times
this gun is for hire like so many other times
you can make yourself at home, I’ll be helping you unpack
you don’t have to pretend, you don’t have to love me back

GLÖM EJ NÄSTA FREDAG 12/2; Deportees på stadshuset!
http://trappenevent.se/index.php?id=371

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar