lördag 8 maj 2010

jag kommer ihåg augusti 2008, coldplay live....



just because I'm losing
doesn't mean I'm lost
doesn't mean I'll stop
doesn't mean I'm in a cross

just because I'm hurting
doesn't mean I'm hurt
doesn't mean I didn't get what I deserve
no better and no worse

I just got lost
every river that I've tried to cross
and every door I ever tried was locked
Ooh-Oh and I'm just waiting till the shine wears off...

You might be a big fish
in a little pond
doesn't mean you've won
'cause along may come
a bigger one


and you'll be lost
every river that you try to cross
every gun you ever held went off
Ooh-Oh and I'm just waiting till the firing stops
Ooh-Oh and I'm just waiting till the shine wears off
Ooh-Oh and I'm just waiting till the shine wears off
Ooh-Oh and I'm just waiting till the shine wears off...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar