lördag 19 september 2009

It´s such a perfect day

Vinst mot Sund med 3-0. Jag mår som en kung.




Ikväll är det fest!




On the top of satisfaction Yves Saint Laurant shades in the darkness Summer attraction pounding in my vains Time does not exist High on life, in love with me Dancing in the night, dancing through the days High on life, in love with me Dancing in the night, dancing through the days Living for music, living in a dance Music for life, those dancing days Living for music, living in a dance Music for life, those dancing days On the top of satisfaction Yves Saint Laurant shades in the darkness Summer attraction pounding in my vains Time does not exist High on life, in love with me Dancing in the night, dancing through the days High on life, in love with me Dancing in the night, dancing through the days Living for music, living in a dance Music for life, those dancing days Living for music, living in a dance Music for life, those dancing days

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar