måndag 7 september 2009

Stay out of love until you're ready, stay out of it 'cause it scares you.

You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happend... Or you can leave the pieces on the floor and MOVE THE FUCK ON.



vad ska man känna,göra,tycka,tro

typ.. precis vad som nämns ovan. that´s the way I work



typ





The words came like a hard rain. And your smile changed just like a hurricane. Your breath smells like cardamom. And the words came just like a hard rain. I recall you said you missed me. I was afraid I acted desperately. I recall you said it for hours. Then again it doesn't matter. I never tried, I never dared, I wish I'd said something. But I've been standing outside your door, at least that's something. Your breath smells like cardamom. And the words came just like a hard rain. I try to tell myself at night when the dusty old pictures are all out of sight that I think I will be alright. Just don't come closer morning light.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar